Many families are faced with making one of the most difficult decisions of their lives. With so much information out there in the media about Assisted Living communities, we understand how confusing making the right decision can be. Let us make it easy for you – schedule your tour today.
At Heather Heights, there’s always something for you to choose from. From live entertainment, to day trip outings, to cooking club, to computer classes, to ice cream socials. Book your tour to join us for a recreational activity of your choice today.
Listen to Susan and Meghan from our Heather Heights team talk about our community in a recent interview on the Seniors Rock Radio Show on WYSL 1040AM:
MESSAGE FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR
We cannot believe it is already November! As 2017 winds down, we want to recognize National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month, which was designated in 1983 by President Ronald Reagan. During that time, fewer than 2 million Americans had Alzheimer’s disease, while today, nearly 5.4 million Americans suffer from the disease according to the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Come experience daily life at Heather Heights. Our professional team is delighted to tour you through our community.
- Discuss a personalized care plan. Meet with our team to discuss what an individual care plan can look like for you or your loved one. Each plan is tailored to meet specific needs.
- Sample our fine dining. We happily offer complimentary meals created by our culinary experts. See our elegant dining room and be served by our wait staff.
- Due to our outstanding reputation in the community, space is limited. See for yourself why everyone is talking about Heather Heights
- Have your questions answered. Feel free to ask us any questions you may have that will help give you peace of mind when trusting us with you or your loved one's care.